Good Score For GATE Geology & Geophysics (GG) Considered To Be: 55
Steps And Strategy To Prepare For GATE Geology & Geophysics (GG) Exam
- Take a diagnostic test – best diagnostic test is a GATE paper of any of the previous 3 years.
- Note down what you have scored and what was the actual GATE qualifying score cut-off. Note that qualification does not help you much. What you need is a good score. So note the good score mentioned above and measure the gap between your score and a good score.
- Note the GATE syllabus and mark your topics that you are good at. First try to master subjects that you are good at.
- However, some subjects like REMOTE SENSING & HYDROGEOLOGY, and STRUCTURAL GEOLOGY have a high weightage. So you should definitely prepare these.
- General Aptitude does not require preparation. It requires practice. So just practice solving Aptitude questions every day for 30 minutes.
- Take lots of section tests and Mocks. Career Avenues provides an excellent test series for GATE Geology & Geophysics (GG). For more details click here.
- In case you require focused GATE study material and books, you should take Career Avenues GATE Geology & Geophysics (GG) study material which has been made by IIT alumni and is focused towards GATE. For more details click here.
GATE Geology & Geophysics (GG) Test/Exam Pattern (Based on last 3 years papers)