Tips To Crack GATE Electronics Engineering (EC) Exam
5 Very Important & Best Tips To Crack GATE Electronics & Communication (EC)
|Tips to Crack GATE Electronics & Communication (EC)
|1. Diagnostic Test:
- Before you start preparing for GATE Electronics & Communication (EC), it is very important for you to know what are you preparing for.
- Also you should know where you stand and what is the goal you need to reach.
- So taking a diagnostic test is a must.
- The best diagnostic test is a previous year GATE Electronics & Communication (EC) paper answered with seriousness.
|2. Right Resources:
- Students have tendency to collect material and tests from different sources.
- It is important that you keep one source as your main source and do a minimum 80-90% of your preparation from that source.
- Studying the subject from multiple resources induces unnecessary confusion and is also a waste of time.
- So just follow material from one good source, like Career Avenues Study Material, which is comprehensive.
|3. Do Not Overdo Concepts:
- Most Students spend a huge amount of their preparation time on “fundamentals”.
- While concepts are important, do not spend too much of time on that.
- We advice a time split of 50-50 between concepts and questions.
- Remember, when you are answering questions, you will need to come back to fundamentals to check what you have missed or what you are answering incorrectly.
|4. Test, Tests & Tests:
- When you prepare for the Olympics race, you run a lot of practice races.
- Similarly while preparing for GATE Electronics & Communication (EC), it is important to answer a good number of topic based tests seriously, sitting in front of a computer, and using the online scientific calculator.
|5. Analysis – Paralysis:
- Analyse your tests to identify areas you still need to learn or focus on.
- Also analysis helps based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- At the same time, do not over analyse and waste time.
- All good online test series platforms, like the CAREER AVENUES platform, automatically do a large part of the analysis you require.
All The Best For GATE Electronics & Communication (EC) Exam